FinneComm provides the following materials and services:
- Advocacy materials
- Articles – periodicals or organizational promotion
- Background research on key policy issues
- Book content
- Content editing
- Copy for brochures and pamphlets
- Copy editing
- Grant writing and submission coordination
- Presentations (scripts, slides, development, and delivery)
- Report drafting, including for grants and publication
- Website copy
- Other written materials (including creative or satirical)
FinneComm operates principally in English, but can also produce materials in French.
FinneComm understands that funding is highly variable in the nonprofit world. As such, we offer flexible pricing options based on the capacity of the client and the demands of the project(s). FinneComm will work outside of Minnesota, both nationally and internationally, at reasonable travel expense reimbursement rates.
Commitment to Human Rights
FinneComm reserves the right to refuse service to any organization or individual that promotes discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, public assistance status, age, sexual orientation, or other status.